Thursday, March 7, 2019

On 30th sep 2017, I happened to encounter one of the nicest incident of my life. This article is for the unsung heroes of our  society. The RPF officers. I got down from train on Talegaon Station ,was on my way back home, I realized I had forgotten my laptop bag on the train, I came running back to the station , I went to the station master,they asked the bag description and the valuables in it ,I had my laptop in it. They asked me to call ‘182’The railway helpline number, I gave them all the details.I had lost all my hopes to find the bag ,but just within 30min I got a call from the Lonavala RPF Office, that they had found my bag. I went to Lonavala  station to collect my bag and happened to meet two most dedicated and hardworking officers of RPF, Mr T.R.Meena and Mr.R.R.Rothad .These were the two noble soul who checked each and every train compartment so that I get my laptop back. These guys were so polite and humble,they also offered me tea...What? but yes, rare to see something of this sort .Often the negative side of the protection forces is being highlighted  and the positive side being ignored ,their honesty is always being questioned, but as far as I am concerned I got my all my valuables back. Their honesty and hard work must be appreciated,may god bless these gentle officers , the RPF department and all the officers who have knowingly or unknowingly helped me.
Indian 

No comments:

Post a Comment